Studio Rules & Requirements:
We are an Appointment based studio
We suggest that you book in advance for all services. This includes consultations, Tattoos, Piercings, check-ups, jewelry changes and jewelry/product sales. No-contact appointments and booking consultations will be done via FaceTime, Zoom, Email or other platforms to limit in-person interaction as much as possible.
Walk-ins welcome IF we have availability. Appointments always come first, but you are welcome to try for same day or walk in services. Please know we may have to schedule you for a future time if we do not have opening’s available .
To schedule an appointment or check availability please call us at
630-312-8151 or email: WastedYouthTattoo@gmail.com
You Must Be 18 or older to get a Tattoo or Piercing!
Under 18 can get selective piercings with a parent or guardian present, both parent and minor must have matching photo IDs.
For Oral, Surface, Anchor, Nipple, and Genital Piercings you need to be 18, No Exceptions.
Most other piercings can be done if 13 or older with a parent or legal guardian present.
We will pierce earlobes of children under 13 on a one by one situation, for
anyone under 9, we require a consultation prior to booking a piercing
appointment. * Industrial piercings are done only for 16 or older.
* Please note: there is no parental consent allowed for tattoos in Illinois.
We won't Tattoo anyone under 18.
Everyone is required to bring a Valid Photo ID!
No Exceptions. ID must be valid, expired documents are not accepted. Acceptable forms are Drivers License, State Issued ID card, Passport or Foid Card. Minors are allowed to use valid School ID with matching information to parent or guardian. Minors under 13 without an ID (For Ear Lobe Piercings Only) should have their Birth Certificate with them. If there is different last names or a name or address has changed from parent or guardian court paperwork show this change is needed. Legal guardians must have court issued custody paperwork present.
* We need your ID every time, every procedure, even if you have shown it on a prior occasion. Be sure to have it, you will be denied service without it. * ALL ID's must be a PHYSICAL COPY. Digital Photos or Webite hosted, Photo Copied or reproduced WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Only Exceptions to this is for Ear Piercing on minors under 13 where a birth certificate can be used or if a secandary form of ID is needed to confirm idenity or relationship to parent or guardien.
All appointments require a Deposit or Booking Fee.
All appointments are allowed ONE reschedule. Reschedules require a 72 hour prior notice or the booking fee or deposit will be forfeit.
No-shows will not be refunded, and will be required to pay in full for future services.
In the chance WE are unable or unwilling to preform the desired piercing or service, we do allow for a change of placement.
* If you decide not to get a different piercing or service at that time you will be assessed as $30 consultation or cancelled booking fee per piercing that was booked, tattoo deposits will be forfeited. There will be no credit or cash refunds.
These fees are Non-Refundable, they will not be returned if you cancel, no show, arrive more than 15 minutes late without approval or any reason you cause for service not to be rendered, but will applied to your purchase total at time of service.
* If you dispute any booking fee or deposit after a no show or cancellation, you will no longer be welcome at the studio and not allowed to make future appointments.
Appointments are preferred to be Client Only. We do allow one guest per client to to accompany the appointment. No Groups or Parties. Guests should be supportive of your choice to get body art and have a positive effect by being there. They must be respectful of studio and staff, and must follow directions from artist or staff while in the building or may be asked to leave.
* For Minors getting a Piercing, 1 parent or legal guardian is required (parent or guardian must live in same household and gave custody). On certain days we are able to accommodate a small group of 3 - 5 people to come in together. All parties must be getting a service rendered. This is generally for piercing only appointments though we can at times set up tattoos when multiple artists are available. Please contact us for details.
Masks are optional. As of 4/22/22 masks are optional while in the studio. If you believe you pose even the slightest risk to others, please wear a mask or face covering while visiting us. This also means please make sure your breath is in check.
Masks must be a fitted face covering over your nose and mouth. No masks that fully conceal the face, we need to verify your identity. No Masks with vents. If you do not have a mask, one can be provided.
All clients may be be screened at the time of booking, booking confirmation, and at the time of service. This allows us to collect data and keep our environment as safe as possible. This can included a signed questionnaire prior to services rendered. If we find it to be needed, temperature checks may happen upon entering and before any service is performed. Any person with a temperature reading over 99.7 will be denied services at that time.
Arrive at your scheduled time. Appointments more than 15 minutes late may be cancelled and deposits forfeit. Please try not show up more then 5 minutes early, as we have limited parking available.
We do our best to run on time, though working on bodies isn't speedy and times may fluctuate. We won't rush through anyones appointment, and that at times can cause delays. We view appointment times as your number in line, when that number's called we need you to be ready as our days are generally fully booked open to close.
Clients will be asked to call upon arrival and wait in their vehicles until directed to enter. Our doors remain locked and you will need to be let in. We will come out to get you when the studio is ready. Please do not come to our door until directed in. This is to keep a clean work flow and to limit contact with neighboring businesses, their customers and other clients.
No Food, Drinks or unneeded accessories/clothing will be allowed in. Acceptable items include: car keys, ID, Method of payment, medication, small bag. You may be asked to put other items back in your vehicle.
* Please Eat and Drink Water before coming in for your appointment. A protein rich meal 1-2 hours before hand is ideal, along with drinking water through out the day. We will have water and snacks available if necessary. If you have a medical condition that requires a meal plan, please let us know at time of booking and we will work to accommodate you.
Please Be So Fresh and So Clean and Showered for your appointment. We understand it is a fast paced world and everyone has a lot going on. But we ask that you plan for your appointment, This includes having good hygiene and clean clothes at the time of it. Please don't schedule your appointment for time that you will be coming from the gym, or from work if you have dirty job or are exposed to the general public. We are working on your body and wanting to keep a clean environment, this requires your help. This also includes not over using perfumes, cologne or body sprays.
Upon entry you may be required to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer, and you may be asked to use hand sanitizer at different points while in the building.
Please Do Not Touch Your Piercings, Jewelry or Fresh Tattoo while in the studio.
Please do not touch anything you are not directed too. We aim to minimize cross contamination to keep a sanitary environment for everyone’s safety.
If you are sick, STAY HOME! If you or anyone in your household is feeling ill, if you have been exposed to someone with Covid-19 or influenza, if you have been told to isolate or have been sick within the last 5-7 days, Please Do Not enter our studio. if you appear to be sick you will be denied entry or asked to leave.
We Accept: Cash, Zelle, Visa, Master Card or Discover Credit or Debit cards, Paypal(+3%), BTM, ETM as forms of payment.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason!
Please review our FAQ page for all other frequently asked questions and studio basics.
Any questions, just ask!
Please feel free to give us a call before booking your appointment with any questions about our services, pricing, products or policies.
* Requirements and costs are subject to change at any time without notice.